Skip to main content

Physical Education Rec Center Pass

Physical Education Recreation Center (PERC) Semester Pass

You must be registered for a Continuing Education class to purchase this pass.  This pass is valid only for the duration of your class.  (Excludes College for Kids students, CPR/BLS classes, and Lunch and Learns)

Personal Enrichment

If you have questions about the PERC pass, please call Continuing Education at 970-667-4611.

Continuing Education |  (970) 667-4611 
College for Kids | 
(970) 378-3665
CPR Training Center | (970) 893-9835
Workforce Development | 
(970) 378-3606

highlight above with curser