Reasonable Suspicion Testing: What Supervisors need to know
Help your supervisors gain the knowledge and confidence they need to make reasonable suspicion determinations.
Training program covers:
This training program has been updated to reflect changes to DOT drug testing regulations effective 1/1/18
- Regulatory requirements regarding reasonable suspicion determination
- The reasonable suspicion drug testing and reasonable suspicion alcohol testing processes (observe, confirm, document, confront, test)
- How to approach a driver (techniques to use to ease tense situations)
- How to handle difficult situations when facing drivers
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
- The warning signs of alcohol misuse and drug abuse and what you should look for when determining reasonable suspicion
- The effects of alcohol and drugs on the body
Helps you comply with requirements of 49 CFR 382.603 (all persons designated to supervise drivers must receive at least 60 minutes of training on alcohol misuse and 60 minutes of training on controlled substance use)
Campus Map -https://www.aims.edu/about/maps/docs/greeley.pdf
Registration Closes On
November 19, 2019 @ 12:00 AM